The underpinning of any service related business is the manner in which it conducts its business. Therefore it is important for Australian Franchising Systems to list its governing principles. They are as follows:
- Our code of ethics is centred in the concept of adding value to everything we do.
- We are compelled to do only those things, which produce intrinsic and extrinsic value for our clients.
- We guard judiciously the confidentiality of all client information. It can not be used for any other purpose than for its original intention.
- The benefit of "client provided information" remains only with the providing client.
- We limit our areas of practice to our areas of expertise. Therefore, we will not undertake any project that we are not equipped to fulfil.
- We will not enter into a consulting relationship with anyone where there is a conflict of interest.